Jack A. Rosenbloom
Founder & Managing Member
Jack is an accomplished corporate, mergers and acquisitions and tax attorney with a broad range of experience representing domestic and international clients in complex corporate, mergers and acquisitions and transactional matters, tax, real estate and estate and business succession planning. In representing his clients, Jack draws on his extensive business background, consulting work and life experiences to provide dedicated and quality counsel. Many of his clients look to him as both a lawyer and a trusted business advisor.
(610) 828-7010 ext 103 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Villanova University School of Law – LL.M. (Taxation) (2001)
- Widener University School of Law – JD (1997)
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University – B.A. (1993)
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and the United States Tax Court
More About Jack:
- Serves as outside general counsel and business advisor to multi-national companies, headquartered in US, Europe and Asia
- Published multiple articles on business law and tax issues in The Journal of Internet Law, SMU Computer Law Review and Technology Journal and The Exempt Organization Tax Review
- Served as an adjunct professor of Management at Drexel University's LeBow College of Business, where he taught courses in Entrepreneurship
- Is a frequent presenter on business issues, corporate and tax law and has spoken or served on panels at Drexel University's Baiada Center for Entrepreneurship in Technology, Ben Franklin Technology Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania, PA Department of Community and Economic Development, Rhône-Alpes Chamber of Commerce (Lyon, France), Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group and Wells Fargo Advisors (formerly A.G. Edwards and Sons)
- Prior to starting his own firm, Jack was an attorney at several major Pennsylvania and New Jersey law firms and was a consultant at Ernst & Young, LLP.